Celebrates Chinese New Year with Special Experiences, Décor and Culinary Offerings
Las Vegas commemorates the Chinese New Year with an array of decadent culinary offerings, breathtaking décor and lively experiences for visitors throughout February. The ox is the second animal in the Chinese zodiac and is known as intelligent, honest, and reliable. Remembering the significance of the sacred Spring Festival, Las Vegas will extend good fortune and prosperity to all who revel in the destination’s cultural festivities.
- Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens celebrates the Year of the Ox with a captivating “A Season of Love” Lunar New Year display open through Saturday, March 6.
- To commemorate the Year of the Ox, Fremont Street Experience is celebrating celebrate Chinese New Year with a special Viva Vision light and sound show.
- To commemorate the Year of the Ox, The Venetian and The Palazzo’s floral and horticulture team worked with artisans to create the custom display, which stands 13 feet tall and is surrounded by I Ching coins displaying the symbols for prosperity, good health, happiness, and luck.
- Wynn Las Vegas will welcome guests into the resort with golden dragon statues at the Tower Suites entrance, as well as several ornate 45-foot silk dragons adorning the main atrium and Encore Esplanade. Offering more good fortune to guests, 60 citrus trees will be placed throughout the resort.
- SAHARA Las Vegas is coming into 2021 strong like an ox with a special Chinese New Year menu at Northside Café & Chinese Kitchen, created by renowned Chef Guoming “Sam” Xin.
- Additional authentic Chinese and Chinese-inspired restaurants in Las Vegas include: Beijing Noodle No. 9 at Caesars Palace, Blossom at ARIA Resort & Casino, China Poblano by José Andrés at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Din Tai Fung at ARIA Resort & Casino, Hong Kong Café at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas, Lucky 88 at Paris Las Vegas, MR CHOW at Caesars Palace, Red 8 at Wynn Las Vegas, Red Lotus Asian Kitchen at Tropicana Las Vegas, Red Plate at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Wazuzu at Wynn Las Vegas, Wing Lei at Wynn Las Vegas